Boil the pasta in boiling water until it softens, then drain and run under a stream of cold water.
Cut the chicken breast into cubes, slice the ham and put in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil; brown a little, then add the julienned onion, grated carrot and diced pepper. Cook the vegetables until slightly softened, then add the tomato sauce and boiled beans.
Boil the sauce until it decreases and thickens (approx. 15 minutes with the lid on and if necessary add more water), then add the starch dissolved in a little water. Keep it on the fire for another 5 minutes, add the spices, greens and cooked pasta. Stir to coat the pasta in the sauce.
Blognese pasta recipe. They are the tastiest and fullest!
A housewife rice knows a good recipe for Bolognese pasta. But, what do you do when you are just starting to learn the secrets of cooking and you wake up feeling like a bolognese? I was also afraid to boil the sauce for hours on end, so I found the simplest and (somewhat) quick bolognese pasta recipe.
READ THE ENTIRE LIVE MAGAZINE! APRIL, FREE, HERE!
All fans of Italian cuisine have in their portfolio a recipe for Bolognese pasta. However, it is not uncommon for you to struggle for hours on a peninsula-like beef ragout. Well, who said that it is difficult to find food like in Naples in Romania, did not know this recipe! The Bolognese pasta is prepared in almost two hours and, if you double the quantities, you can freeze some of the sauce, for the moments when you don't have time to cook.
You may be interested in these products:
Method of preparation:
We boil the pasta in salted water until they become soft. In a larger pot put the coconut milk, curry sauce, soy sauce, crushed garlic, coconut sugar, peanut butter powder, mix all the ingredients well and then boil them. Stir continuously and gradually add salt and pepper and bring the composition to a boil. Then add to this sauce green bean pods and carrots put on the large grater. After still 2 minutes, take the sauce off the heat.
Then we prepare chicken breast, which he cut into thin slices. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry it in the hot pan in which we added olive oil and let it brown on both sides. Pieces of carne we cut them in even thinner slices.
|Nutritional values||for one serving (from the quantities mentioned we get 4 servings)|
Try this simple and quick recipe too pasta with chicken and vegetables in curry sauce. If you liked this article, don't forget to distributed.
Pasta with spinach and chicken breast
For a nutritious lunch, we offer you a recipe that is only good for the whole family: pasta with spinach and chicken breast.
TABLE FOR: 4
READY IN: 40 minutes
• 200g fresh spinach
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 300g chicken breast
• 300ml milk
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 1 medium-sized onion
• 2 green onions
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 500g paste penne
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 red bell pepper
• chopped basil, salt, pepper
How do you prepare?
• Chop the onion and garlic, and cut the chicken breast and pepper into cubes
• Put the chicken breast in the pan until it starts to brown, then add the white onion, garlic and pepper and leave it on the fire for 5 minutes, then add the flour.
• After 1 minute, add the milk and let it boil for 5 minutes
• In parallel, boil the pasta and spinach separately, drain and add to the chicken mixture, when ready
• At the end, add the red pepper, basil, lemon juice, green onions and season to taste.
After you put them all together, mix well, sprinkle a little Parmesan and divide into plates for everyone. Good appetite!
Preparation Pasta with chicken and dried tomatoes
Boil the pasta water with a pinch of salt (in a large pot of min. 3-4 L). Cut the chicken breast into narrow strips and place in a bowl with the olive oil and lemon juice. Lemon juice softens and perfumes the meat and by frying gives it a beautiful reddish, reddish color. Pepper and mix well. The salt comes only later, after frying (so as not to harden).
Leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes, during which time we take care of the mushrooms and tomatoes. Cut the mushrooms into 1 cm strips (like chicken), chop the dried tomatoes.
Heat a deeper pan, with a thicker bottom, without oil. Fry the chicken strips quickly until lightly browned (no more than 5-6 minutes because they become dry, dry). Stir continuously with a spatula then remove to a bowl and keep warm.
Throw the mushrooms in the same pan and cook over high heat. Now comes the salt, which removes water from the mushrooms creating steam.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Meanwhile, put the pasta boiled in water that should already be boiling. Boil according to the instructions on the package. On my package it said 12-14 minutes and I tested one after 10 minutes it was raw and hard. So I did as they indicated.
The mushrooms began to sizzle, to brown. Put the chicken strips back in the pan and mix gently. Add 1-3 tablespoons of the water in which the pasta is boiling. This water contains starch that binds the sauce giving it a very pleasant consistency.
Finely chop the garlic together with the green parsley and mix with the grated lemon peel. This mixture is called gremolata and is used extensively in the cuisine of northern Italy for finishing various meat dishes (eg osso bucco). Gremolata can also contain olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. I left it simple.
Drain the cooked pasta in a colander and rinse briefly under running cold water then add over chicken and mushrooms. Now it's time to put the granola on top and mix lightly. Extinguish the fire to keep the aromas of green parsley, garlic and lemon fresh.
Culinary creations by Cristina G.
Welcome to a creative world full of love where heaven. is the limit. Traditional, bold, simple, fast, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and fasting recipes for you.
Pasta and beans: Fasting recipe for vegans
For those who have visited, lived or live in Italy, the name of this food will sound familiar.
Only it's not the same food. of beans. Not.
It is a personal interpretation of that famous recipe, especially in southern Italy and / or Sardinia.
The Italians would kill me if they saw how I cook & # 8222pasta e fagioli & # 8221.
If you want to leave me, it's your job. I've written enough books to remain immortal.
Kidding! 14 Shades of Red hasn't come out yet.
Wait, if I go to the pope's garden, it can now be published post-mortem as well. hmmm.
Many writers (poets, painters, etc.) became famous after saying goodbye to this cruel world.
No matter how optimistic I am today. Sorry. this is autumn for me.
I drink apple and cinnamon tea, but not enough that I don't even have time to make it.
I write the recipes that I care about you, faithful reader.
You're faithful to me, aren't you?
OK, come on. I'll let you go to other houses just to come back to me, okay?
I'm not jealous, you know.
If someone offers more than me, it is right for you to take advantage of the generosity of others.
I would do the same.
You see I posted a fasting soup with chickpeas (fasting and gluten free) to lick on. fingers. if you don't eat with a spoon.
Let me give you the recipe for starving your ears and I faint on the computer.
I know, it's nothing new. I always say that. Pffff. I'm still boring.
I never (well, almost never) use Knorr cubes or powder or whatever.
I mean, they wouldn't be healthy.
But if you want to put, you are free.
We just won't live like the mountains. Nothing is healthy if we follow this and that, and the other.
- 200 g = 1 cup of short pasta as in the picture or smaller, but not larger. Noodles are not good in this case. It should be short and thick pasta.
- 1 can of red beans (or you have: white, motley, etc.). About 300 g in total. On the can it says 400 g, but the grains weigh around 250-300 g. The liquid always drains.
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or whatever you have
- salt to taste
- 2.5 cups of hot water or as needed (between 400 and 450 ml). If you want it thicker, put less, and vice versa.
- Clean, wash and cut the onion as you see fit.
- Prepare the beans by washing them in 2-3 waters. You can put any grain you want (optional).
- Heat the water. If you have soup, it's even better. I recommend that you do not put all the water at once, but in turn.
- Put the oil in a fairly large pot or saucepan. When it has warmed up, add the finely chopped onion. Leave on low heat for 2 minutes. Stir to not burn.
- Stir, taste and see if it needs more water.
- Put another 3-5 tablespoons if dry. I made it more liquid these days. I don't know, I need more liquids to warm me up.
Why put hot water / soup?
So that it does not stop baking (it starts to boil faster).
Green beans with chicken legs
A green bean with delicious and tasty chicken legs, like this I have never eaten, but today it is on the list of favorite dishes.
I don't even know how to describe this green bean dish, but I can tell you that everyone who ate it was very excited. I could say that it is a common food and very easy to prepare, from only a few simple ingredients and available to everyone, at a fairly low cost, but the result manages to feed 4 people in all its nature and make you ask for another portion in addition.
Fresh meat in tasty tomato sauce with sour cream and green beans, all complemented with a fragrant bunch of chopped dill, can be considered a spring dish, which we can cook all year round, because it is also found frozen, ready cut .
So I invite you to stay together for the list of ingredients but also the simple way of preparation described step by step.
For many other recipes with or without meat or fasting dishes and much more, find in the snacks section, click here or on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 200 g yellow onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 50 ml vegetable oil with neutral taste
- 200 g carrots
- 8 lower chicken legs with bone
- 1.2 kg green beans
- 1 tablespoon grated paprika
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 g cooking cream with at least 30% fat
- 1 bunch of dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion, garlic, pepper and chop finely.
We clean the carrots and cut them into thicker slices.
We check the thighs for any remaining feathers and clean them if they have any.
In a large pot, heat the onion, garlic, pepper and fry them in oil with a little salt until soft.
Add the thighs, carrots and continue to harden for 6-7 minutes.
Cover with water until it reaches the level of the thighs and simmer 90%, about 22-25 minutes from the moment they started to boil.
Add the beans, paprika, tomato paste, bay leaves, salt and pepper and cook for another 7-8 minutes.
Add the cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes, add the dill and it is ready to serve.
Simple, fast and tasty, but I don't hold you back, because I have a feeling you already have a craving. Let it be useful to you.
1. Rub the chicken legs with a mixture of salt, pepper and paprika and brown them in a pan with 3-4 tablespoons of oil and coriander seeds. Put a glass of soup or water, put the lid on and put them in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. In the end, the meat must be well done, easily detached from the bones. There will be some sauce left in the pan in which the meat and spices have left their flavors and which should not be lost, finally putting on the meat.
2. Cut the onion and green garlic into 1-2 cm pieces and sauté them briefly in a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of oil, a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Put the green beans over the onion and garlic, mix, keep on the heat for 2 minutes to wrap it and put a glass of soup or hot water. Turn on low heat and let the beans soften for 20-25 minutes. We taste the beans, so that they are tender but still keep firm, so that they are not overcooked.
4. Cut the two larger tomato cubes and place them over the beans. Stir and leave for another 5 minutes on the fire to let the tomatoes juice and to harmonize the tastes and flavors. We taste and match the salt food.
5. Peel the meat from the bones, place it over the green beans, put 1-2 tablespoons of the remaining sauce in the meat pan and season with freshly chopped dill. When I prepare it for myself, because I eat more spicy, I use hot paprika to season the thighs so that the oil, the sauce left in the pan becomes hot.
Pasta with chicken and string beans
Pasta with chicken and string beans from: spaghetti, chicken breast, bean pods, chicken soup, oil, paprika, salt.
- a bag of spaghetti or other pasta
- a whole chicken breast
- 200 g beans
- 100 ml chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a teaspoon of sweet or hot paprika, to taste
Method of preparation:
The beans are passed under a stream of water and allowed to drain. The meat is washed and cut into cubes. In a frying pan with oil, put the meat to brown evenly and after the color has changed, sprinkle salt and paprika.
Pour 100 ml of chicken broth and simmer until reduced.
Meanwhile, boil the pasta, drain and put in the pan. Add the beans and leave together, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
Chicken tinsel with Easter and Green Beans
Wash the thighs, dry them with absorbent paper, fry them all around in hot oil, take them out and keep them warm.
Fry finely chopped or grated onions in the remaining hot oil. Quench with wine and chicken broth (water). Add diced potatoes, green beans and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Put the tomato paste diluted in a little water, the chicken legs and let it boil for about 10 minutes or until the meat is done. Towards the end, season with salt, pepper, paprika, to taste.
Separately, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, rinse and keep warm. Add them to the bowl with the thighs when everything is cooked, let it boil for a few more minutes and turn off the heat. Add the crushed garlic, cover the bowl and wait 1-2 minutes for the flavors to penetrate.